With all the retirement programs available today, Ohio's school districts need a provider that can furnish competitive customer service with an emphasis on employee education and communication.
We offer an integrated program of financial and retirement education. Through one-on-one meetings we expand financial and retirement understanding and investment awareness.
We also offer additional quality services designed to enhance your retirement program, including:
- Educational seminars
- Participant newsletter
- Personalized plan service
- Asset allocation assistance
- Ongoing financial education
- Quarterly account statements
We provide participants many ways to manage their accounts:
- Dedicated local representatives for Ohio's schools (listed below)
- Customer Service Associates are available to assist participants Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. at (800) 525-4225
- Our toll-free phone system provides participants with access to account information 24 hours a day. This feature is password protected and allows participants to check balances and execute certain transactions. To access the automated phone system, call (800) 262-3862.
- Access account information via the Internet. State-of-the-art security and password protection allows participants to check balances and execute certain transactions.
Do you have questions? Would like to more information about the 457 Plan for OASBO members? Find your local representative office below.
|Cleveland Regional Office|
|SOUTH WEST & NORTH WEST|
|Cincinnati / Dayton / Toledo Regional Office|
*Registered Representative of and securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. member SIPC